Social Worker - Through Care - Bristol - Up to £32 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join a busy through care service for a client based in Bristol. The successful applicant will be joining an established unit consisting of a practice lead, unit coordinator; social workers, support worker and personal advisers who support the looked after children and care leavers in the through care service.
The successful applicant will be carrying a caseload of looked after children. You will also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, court work, and engaging with service users.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Good rates of pay up to £32 per hour
* Well managed team
* Good level of client interaction
* A stable team
* Manageable caseload
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Manage a caseload of children in care fulfilling the statutory requirements and care planning procedures to help them achieve their goals and potential
* Form and maintain relationships with children and their families
* Conducting single assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
* Attending court and completing initial looked after children plans
* Work in a child focused manner and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.