Mental Health Practitioner - QSW - East Midlands - Up to £25 per hour
We are looking for a mental health practitioner / qualified social worker to work in an mental health team for our client in East Midlands.
This role will include the assessment of clients in accordance to the Mental Health and care act regulations. Relevant knowledge of legislation is required and experience in a similar role working with patients with mental health needs is preferred.
The role is for Wednesday - Friday (22.5 hours)
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Competitive Pay
* Training opportunities
* Long contract
Requirements as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Be an innovative thinker and be able to form effective relationships.
* Provide the opportunity for a forward thinking and experienced individual to develop and implement safe, sound and supportive services that embrace the provision of holistic care.
* Have previous experience working in a mental health role.
You MUST be:
* HCPC registration
* Eligble to work in the UK
* Social work qualified
* Experienced with mental health experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.