Social Worker - MASH - Gloucestershire - Up to £38 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join a busy MASH team for a client based in Gloucestershire.
This client is looking to recruit a social worker who is enthusiastic, quick thinking and confident in dealing with members of the public, professionals and agencies via telephone to process referrals, gather information to enable an accurate initial threshold assessment to be made regarding the support that a child and their family may require.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Rural area
* Long term contracts
* Supportive management team
* Excellent pay rates up to £38 per hour
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Contribute to the delivery of an effective children's social care service as part of a social work team
* Understand the need to write clear analysis using the information given
* Manage cases utilising specialist knowledge of appropriate interventions, needs assessments, care planning and child protection investigations
* Communicate with service users, their families and other health and social care professionals
* Carry out high quality assessments using child-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions
* Make sound and confident decisions to escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding within and outside of MASH
* Ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with Dudley LSCB, departmental policy & procedures and relevant legislation
* Interpret information and search data bases for information regarding children and for safeguarding purposes
* Providing advice to other services and service users
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.