Senior Practitioner - MASH - Haringey - Up to £35 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced senior practitioner to join a multi-agency safeguarding hub based in Haringey, London. The successful candidate should be comfortable managing workload effectively and meeting timescales. Recent experience within assessment teams is essential and other frontline experience is desirable.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner Role:
* Good public transport links
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* CV enhancement
* Competitive pay rate
Duties of this Senior Practitioner Role:
* Acting as the lead professional in statutory cases
* Coordinating the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
* Establishing and developing collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
* Promoting and modelling effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.