Probation Officer - Gloucester - £27 - £29 per hour
We are looking for a Probation Officer to work on a temporary basis in Gloucester CRC.
In this role as a Probation Officer you will also be responsible for writing/presenting pre-sentence and pre-release reports and helping service users come to terms with custodial sentences.
Candidate's MUST be qualified as a Probation Officer and / or qualified Social Worker to be considered for the role and have worked in either the National Probation Service, Community Rehabilitation or Probation team.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
* Extremely flexible team
* High pay rate
* Weekly pay
Duties as a Probation Officer:
* Report writing
* Supporting service users
* Risk assessments
You MUST be:
* Qualified as a Probation Officer
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.