Social Worker - Community Team - Wandsworth - £28 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to work within an adult's community health team for a client based in Wandsworth, London.
The successful candidate will ideally have broad experience in mental health and learning disabilities. It is also essential to have confidence in multi-agency working and a passion for supporting people to lead the best lives possible and to have the values and knowledge of delivering strengths-based, personalised assessments.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Potential for a long term contract
* Competitive pay rate up to £30 per hour
* Supportive team
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families
* Required to manage an agreed case load, offer support and guidance and monitor, review and reassess care packages/services to ensure continued effectiveness
* Must be capable of devising individual care plans based on needs and risks and take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect vulnerable people
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.