Social Worker - Targeted Youth Support - Redhill - £33 - £35 per hour
We are looking for 2 experienced social workers to work in an targeted youth support service in Consort House, Redhill. Youth Justice Specialists are required.
In this role as a social worker the work will involve holding a case load of young people (12 -19). These will be at Level 3 and will be young people with multiple and complex needs. The successful social worker will be required to undertake an early help assessment and action plan and support the young person in achieving the actions within the plan. You will also be given those more complex cases involving exploitation, missing and homelessness.
Benefits as a Youth Social Worker:
* Flexible working
* Weekly Pay
* Dedicated consultant
Requirements as a Youth Social Worker:
* A recognised social work qualification i.e. Diploma, degree or master's in social work, CQSW, CSS or equivalent, with current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a registered social worker.
* It is essential that the right candidate has training and a firm understanding of key areas such as; Relevant Legislation, Child Protection, Data Use, Youth Justice and Social Work.
* Evidence of continuing professional development aligned to any relevant Professional Competency/Capability frameworks or Knowledge and Skills Statements.
* Significant experience of front-line social work or criminal justice working with complex children or young adults.
You MUST be:
* Social work qualified
* Qualified with previous youth experience
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.