Social Worker - Looked After Children - Hillingdon - Up to £35 Per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join a looked after children's team for a client based in Hillingdon.
As a looked after children social worker you will be working within a highly regarded, efficient and caring service. The successful applicant will be carrying a caseload of looked after children. You will also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, court work, and engaging with service users.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Competitive pay rate up to £35 per hour
* CV enhancement
* Good transport links
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Looked after children reviews
* Attending court and writing court reports
* Statutory visits and tasks
* Planned meetings
* Working with plans of adoption and attending adoption panels
* Case management
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experienced
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.