Senior Social Worker - MASH - Hammersmith and Fulham - Up to £32 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced senior social worker to join a MASH team for a client based in Hammersmith and Fulham. In this role as a senior social worker you will be acting as the lead professional in statutory cases. You will also be responsible for coordinating the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
Benefits of this Senior Social Work Role:
* Fantastic borough with accessible transport links
* Excellent management structure
* Supportive team and training
* Competitive pay rate up to £32 per hour
Duties of this Senior Social Work Role:
* Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy.
* Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
* Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
* Provide support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees.
* Take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate social worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development.
* Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
* Recognise discriminatory practices and appropriately challenge service users, colleagues and senior staff.
* Maintain knowledge of current team plan and of own contribution in delivering this.
* Demonstrate awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework (social work level).
* Report and record judgements, decisions and analysis using the appropriate system (protocol / AIS).
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience in a senior role
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.