Social Worker - Adults Mental Health Team - High Wycombe - £28 per hour
We require an experienced social worker to work in an adults mental health service in High Wycombe.
Within this role as a mental health social worker you will have knowledge of related legislation including the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act, as well as post-qualified experience of working within a statutory mental health setting preferably with adults aged between 17 - 65.
Benefits as Mental Health Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Duties as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
* Writing mental health act reports
* Working within an integrated mental health team
* Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* Social work qualification
* Current HCPC registration
* Post-qualified experience within a mental health setting
* Full UK licence and access to own vehicle
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.