Social Worker - MASH - Solihull - £29.93 Per Hour
An experienced MASH social worker is needed in Solihull. The main aim of this role is to provide a social work service to vulnerable children, young people and their families that positively promotes their welfare. A sound knowledge of relevant childcare legislation, including a clear understanding of 'Working Together to Safeguard Children' is needed for this role.
* Competitive pay
* Non-case holding
* Good authority
* Working with children and families
* Carrying out assessments
* Knowledge of current social work policies
* Knowledge and understanding of relevant child and adolescent development theories
* Social work qualification
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.