Social Worker - East Locality - Southend-on-Sea - Up to £36,876 Per Annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker seeking a permanent opportunity within a locality team based in Southend-on-Sea. The successful candidate will be required to support citizens across Southend-on-Sea (including out-of-borough cases) with the aim to offer the appropriate support.
This role as a locality social worker will involve, understanding an individual's strengths, assets and wishes to maximise their potential for independence, recognising the importance of assuming the individual is best placed to know their own outcomes, goals and wellbeing.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Generous pension scheme
* Competitive salary up to £36,876 per annum
* Flexible working
* Car lease scheme
* Relocation package
* Excellent training and development opportunities
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Act as a catalyst for change, ensuring that solutions and outcomes are based on recognised best practice and innovation.
* Be an exemplar for high quality complex social work practice, leading through example in your communication style, knowledge, values and person-centred approach.
* Promote critical reflection and participate in group work to ensure that the work environment is safe, responsive, flexible and emotionally capable.
* Work closely with all partners across statutory partners (such as police), health and social care to ensure that there is effective coordination of interdependence's including the resolution of risks and other issues that may arise.
* Create space for innovative and courageous practice that seeks to develop the best quality outcomes for people in the borough collaboration and co-production
* Engage with people on all levels when considering how services are delivered with an onus on co-production.
* Participate in community engagement and cohesion to effectively reduce adults and families who are experiencing isolation, loneliness, marginalisation and disconnection.
* Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders who are crucial to creating a better Southend, including general practitioners (GPs), other primary care professionals, hospital staff and community leaders/groups relevant to the locality.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com