Probation Service Officer - Probation Services - Sunderland CRC - £18-£20 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for a probation service officer to work in Sunderland CRC on a temporary basis. As a probation service officer, you will undertake the a range of service user management tasks with service users under supervision including assessment, sentence implementation and producing reports; utilising service procedures and practice directions to underpin professional judgement.
Candidate's MUST be qualified as a probation officer and/or qualified social worker to be considered for the role and have worked in either the National Probation Service, Community Rehabilitation or Probation team.
Benefits as a Probation Service Officer:
* Flexible team
* High pay
* Weekly pay
Duties as a Probation Service Officer:
* Supporting service users
* Risk assessments
* Qualified as a probation officer
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously worked in a probation role
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.