Advanced Social Worker - Frontline Children's Team - Sheffield - £35 Per Hour
Sheffield are looking for an advanced social worker for their Frontline children's team. Candidates must be experienced in frontline work as an essential requirement. This role will also involve mentoring less experienced social work staff.
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for strong performance
* Supportive management
* Progression opportunities
* Parking near the office
* Plenty of shops and restaurants for lunch breaks
* Carrying out assessment and investigations into cases involving significant harm, child protection or assessment of carers and compile reports to case conferences, courts/statutory panels in accordance with statutory procedures and best practice.
* Adhere to statutory legislation and service priorities.
* Implement, monitor and review plans relating to the assessed need of children and young people, their families and carers.
* Chair some practice meetings in order to ensure the regular review of plans and make any necessary amendments.
* Produce assessments of need for children and young people in line with statutory regulations and ensure that services are available to meet those needs.
* Undertake statutory supervision and care planning in relation to children who are looked after.
* Maintain up to date records of cases using management information systems.
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.