Senior Social Worker - Community Mental Health - Hampshire - Up to £30 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join a community mental health team for a client based in Hampshire. The successful applicant will part of a multi-disciplinary team, working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the defence medical services team.
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced mental health social worker with post qualifying experience of working within a mental health setting and caseload management experience in a multi professional setting.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker Role:
* Flexible hours
* High pay rate
* Long contract
Duties of this Senior Social Work Role:
* Carrying out care act assessments
* Working collaboratively with health professionals
* Working directly with people with mental health needs
* Championing independence
* Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK licence holder
* Post qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.