Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Hackney - £28 - £30 per hour
We are looking for a social worker with previous statutory experience to work in a learning disabilities team in Hackney.
As an adult learning disabilities social worker, you will manage your own workload, and will undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assessing the client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Good transport links
* CV enhancement
* Stable team
* Supportive team and management
Responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* Act as an appropriate adult for service users with mental health issues
* Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals
* Attend court hearings on behalf of client and progress cases in court of protection
* Progress cases in court of protection
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion
* Attend CPA reviews
* Manage complex case load
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.