Probation Officer - Probation Services - Kings Lynn CRC - Up to £29 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced probation officer to join Kings Lynn CRC on a temporary basis. In this role as a probation officer you will undertake the full range of service user management tasks with service users under supervision including assessments, sentence implementation and producing reports; utilising service procedures and practice directions to underpin professional judgement.
Candidate's MUST be qualified as a probation officer and/or a qualified social worker to be considered for the role and have worked in either the National Probation Service, Community Rehabilitation or a probation team.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
* Extremely flexible working
* High pay
* Dedicated consultant
Duties as a Probation Officer:
* Supporting service users
* Report writing
* Risk assessments
* Qualified as a probation officer
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.