SEND Casework Officer - Bradford - £25 Per Hour
A Casework officer is required in Bradford to implement the statutory duties of the Local Authority under the Children and Families Act (2014) and procedures relating to the statutory assessment Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) for children and young people with special educational needs and/or disability as specified in the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND).
* Good pay rate
* Interesting role
* Good transport links
Required Candidate Experience:
* Experience of working in the field of education including working in an administrative role in a LA or similar organisation
* Excellent knowledge understanding and experience of the Children and Families Act 2014, Code of Practice 2015
* Ability to demonstrate a high level of oral and written communication skills
* Evidence of considerable experience of complex systems, procedures and casework, preferably in the field of SEND
* Excellent organisational skills and the proven ability to ensure that deadlines are met
* Highly developed analytical skills to interpret and summarise complex information and a proactive approach to problem-solving
* Proven ability to work effectively with a range of professionals and
* other services both within and outside an educational setting
* Proven ability to use word-processing and spread sheet software particularly Word and Excel and experience a database to manage the assessment process
* Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people in a professional, effective and responsive manner
* Understanding of current national and local educational legislation and guidance in relation to SEND and Inclusion.
* Understanding of issues relating to identification, assessment and provision for SEND as set out in the SEND Code of Practice (2015).
* DBS check
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Previous SEND experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.