Mental Health Practitioner - Band 6 - Gloucestershire - £31 per hour
We are looking for a Mental Health Practitioner to work for the Recovery Service which provides specialist mental health services to adults with functional mental illness across the area, and comprises a multi-disciplinary team of Community Mental Health Nurses, Social Workers, Therapists and Care Co-ordinators. They work closely with other disciplines and the inpatient unit staff to ensure a seamless service to our client group and their support network. The post holder will therefore have experience as a social worker in mental health services with good knowledge of mental health legislation.
As a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner you will benefit from:
* Long contract
* Competitive pay
* Flexible working hours
Requirements as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner:
* Be an innovative thinker and be able to form effective relationships.
* Provide the opportunity for a forward thinking and experienced individual to develop and implement safe, sound and supportive services that embrace the provision of holistic care.
* Have previous experience working in a mental health role.
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligble to work in the UK
* Social work qualified
* Experienced with mental health experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Please call Lynsey on 0161 235 6963 or email email@example.com if you are interested in this post