Social Worker - Adults OP/LD/PD/MH - Birmingham - £24.47 per hour
We are looking for 3 experienced social workers to work with our busy Hall Green Team in Birmingham.
The team is working with generic adults work including older adults physical, mental and learning difficulties. It is essential that candidates have previous mental health experience.
Benefits as Adults Social Worker:
* Long term contracts running until the end of winter pressures
* Flexible working available
* Competative pay rate
Duties as a PD/OP/LD/MH Social Worker:
* To manage a caseload of people older and younger adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in Birmingham.
* To carry out assessments for clients in the community to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
* Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
* Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
* To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
* To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
* Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice.
* Work semi-autonomously with limited supervision.
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion
* Attend CPA reviews
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.