Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding - Birmingham - £27.50 per hour
We are urgently recruiting for a highly experienced qualified social workers to come and join the yardley constituency team in Birmingham. This is a high achieving team, with great successes in Direct Payments and the implementation of 3 conversations.
The successful social worker will initially be based at woodcock street (a community based social work team). We are offering access to modern workplace arrangements that will enable you to agile work or work from home, subject to local management discretion and work priorities. You will be supported with regular case discussion meetings, and access to senior practitioner support.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Duties as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Manage a complex and diverse caseload within the parameters of the Directorate's agreed policies and procedures, in order to promote personalisation.
* Ensure reablement is promoted to people requiring support with a view to assisting them to regain or increase levels of independence as far as possible
* Ensure those accessing the service, including families and carers, are at the centre of decision making over their support arrangements and that opportunities and capacity for choice and control are optimised and flected in their assessments and reviews.
* Provide professional advice and guidance to staff in the team, across the Directorate and to professionals from other partner agencies to help inform people's assessments and outcomes within their support plans.
* Lead on cases where a safeguarding concern has been identified and utilise the council's policies and procedures.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.