Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Powys - £28 - £31 per hour
Based in either Llandridnod wells or Brecon
We require an experienced social worker to join a adults locality team in Powys.
The successful candidates will have expert knowledge and ability to work in adherence to best practice guidance in relation to the Mental Capacity Act, ability to work within a multidisciplinary setting ability to coordinate and lead on complex care management. Experience in undertaking section 42 safeguarding enquiries would also be ideal.
Benefits as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Flexible working
* Supportive team
* Guaranteed home working
* Training provided
Duties as an Adults Locality Social Worker:
* Eligibility assessments
* Support planning
* Safeguarding inquiries
* Long term professional support where appropriate
* Multi-disciplinary working
* HCPC registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.