Social Worker x2 - Adults Hospital - Cardiff - £32 per hour
We are looking for a social worker with previous hospital experience to work in a adults hospital team in Cardiff.
In this role you will be joining an experienced and supportive team, working in a fast paced environment to affect timely discharges from hospital. The qualities necessary for this role include excellent time management and prioritisation skills, the ability to effectively chair meetings; Discharge planning, Best interest etc.
As a hospital social worker you will require excellent assessment skills and the ability to work with a wide range of professionals championing the voice of the Citizen at all times. You must have a sound knowledge of Social Services and Well-being act, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and The Human Rights Act, and must be committed to working in a Strength Based way. Must have experience of supervising staff.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
* Potential for long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Interesting case load
Dutie as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
* Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
* Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
* Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
* Carry out assessments in hospital
* Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
* Support the needs of the service user's carers
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.