Senior Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Team - Monmouthshire - £25 - £30 per hour
We are looking for a senior social worker to work in a adult safeguarding team in Monmouthshire.
As a senior social worker you will be to undertaking the role of a DLM (designated lead manager) in coordinating and managing the adult safeguarding process (this does not involve operational/case work responsibility including assessment, care planning etc, but it involves working with the allocated team/worker and statutory partners as well as 3rd sector). This will be a senior social work level.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Flexible working
* Supportive team
* Training provided
Responsibilities as a Adult Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
* Manage a complex and diverse caseload within the parameters of the Directorate's agreed policies and procedures, in order to promote personalisation.
* Ensure reablement is promoted to people requiring support with a view to assisting them to regain or increase levels of independence as far as possible
* Ensure those accessing the service, including families and carers, are at the centre of decision making over their support arrangements and that opportunities and capacity for choice and control are optimised and reflected in their assessments and reviews.
* Provide professional advice and guidance to staff in the team, across the Directorate and to professionals from other partner agencies to help inform people's assessments and outcomes within their support plans.
* Lead on cases where a safeguarding concern has been identified and utilise the council's policies and procedures.
* Identify and process any safeguarding and quality of care issues and refer on to the appropriate staff/agency to ensure that clients' welfare is protected and that the quality and standard of support provided is optimised.
* Carefirst 6 experience is desirable
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.