Social Worker - Vulnerable Adults - Surrey - £30 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a vulnerable adults team in Surrey.
In this role as a social worker you will provide a professional social work service to adults living in Surrey, their families and carers in line with national legislation and local policy and procedure.
Benefits as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker:
* Supportive team and training
* Competitive pay rate
* Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
Responsibilities as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker:
* Provide professional social work, occupational therapy and other support to individuals, children, families and carers living in Surrey in line with the requirements of current, relevant, national legislation and local policies and procedures.
* Engage with individuals, children, families, groups and communities to assess and intervene and using professional judgement employ a range of interventions promoting choice, control and independence.
Key requirements as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker:
* Up to date working knowledge of relevant national and local policy and statutory guidance and legislation in relation to the provision of social care services.
* Sound knowledge of social care processes and responsibilities in line with personalisation, self directed support and person centred planning.
* An understanding of the principles of confidentiality and information governance and how these apply to social care.
* An understanding of diversity and how it affects practice.
* Ability to communicate appropriately and in a timely way with individuals, carers families, other professionals and team members which is clear, fluent, concise and jargon free and in a courteous calm and professional manner. This includes both verbal and written communication.
* Ability to routinely explain professional reasoning, judgements and decisions made and record these in a clear concise way.
* Ability to write assessment documents, letters, emails and reports in a way that is clear and easily understood by anyone reading them.
* Registered social workers qualifying after 2012 will be expected to have successfully completed
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.