Social Worker - Community Mental Health - Barnet - £30 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a qualified social worker seeking a role within a community mental health team (CMHT) for a client based in Barnet, London.
In this role as a CMHT social worker you will be undertaking social care assessments in line with the expectations and duties outlined in the Care Act 2014. This will include creating social care action plans and applications to panel for funding and some safeguarding/S42 enquiries where necessary. Relevant knowledge of legislation and experience within a similar field will be required.
Benefits of this CMHT Role:
* Good public transport links
* Fantastic hourly pay rate
* Relevant support and training
Duties of this CMHT Role:
* To manage a caseload of clients in the community
* To input data in the clinical information system: e.g. including risk assessments, care plans, CPA, crisis and contingency plans
* To administer intra-muscular medication and monitoring treatment plans
* To supervise and mentor student colleagues as appropriate to professional background
* To demonstrate effective networking skills and ensure a holistic approach to meet service user needs.
* To work to ensure the safety and well-being of service users and their families
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously worked in a qualified role
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.