EHC Plan Writer – Targeted Assessment Team - Bradford - £27 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced EHC Plan Writer to join a fantastic team in Bradford, Yorkshire. They are looking for an ECH Plan Writer to join their Targeted Assessment Team.
The main duties of this position are the creation of Education, Health and Care (EHC) plans, incorporating advice from parents/carers, young people, schools and other professional bodies, in accordance with the relevant legislation.
The benefits of this EHC Plan Writer position include:
- Good pay rate
- Interesting role
- Good transport links
Other main responsibilities of an EHC Plan Writer include:
- Preparation of cases for local authority panel decision making, in accordance with local authority policy and practice
- Liaison with schools/settings, parents/carers, young people and other agencies as required to fulfil the obligations of the role, including robust record keeping of any involvements
- Some level of investigative process, for example looking into previous casework, correspondence and any unresolved issues arising
- Maintaining data on individual casework completed
- Contribution as deemed relevant to the EHCP writer role, to the overall aims of the Targeted Assessment Team
- To remove the backlog of EHC assessment cases
- To contribute to the training and development of the wider SEN team through coaching, workshops, shared training etc.
- To contribute to the quality assurance procedures in relation to the compliance and standards of EHC plans across the wider SEN team
The requirements of this EHC Plan Writer role include:
- DBS check
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous EHC Plan Writer experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.