Social Worker - Hospital - Telford - £30 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a qualified social worker seeking a role within a busy hospital team for a client based in Telford.
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking assessments in the community as part of a discharge to assess model. As a hospital social worker, you will be working directly with service users and carers to assess needs, assets and risks to independence. Successful candidates must have previous statutory hospital experience.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* High pay rate
* Supportive management
* Relevant training and development opportunities
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Pre dialysis counselling
* General support through dialysis - both hospital and community
* Counselling patients and families re end of life issues
* Liaising with housing and benefits departments
* Care packaging, with subsequent monitoring and reviewing of packages
* Charity applications
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.