Probation Officer - Probation Services - Bristol - £27 - £26 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a probation officer to work in Bristol CRC on a temporary basis.
As a probation officer in this role as a probation officer you will provide sentence planning, through-care and post-release supervision for service users serving detention and training orders and other custodial sentences. Candidate's MUST be qualified as a probation officer to be considered for the role and have worked in either the National Probation Service, Community Rehabilitation or Probation team.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
* Extremely flexible working
* Weekly pay
Duties as a Probation Officer:
* Supporting service users
* Report writing
* Risk assessments
* Qualified as a probation officer
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.