CAMHS Practitioner - Band 6 or 7 - Cambridgeshire - £27 - £30 per hour
We are looking for a CAMHS Practitioner (QSW, RMN or OT) to work for our client in Cambridgeshire.
Successful candidates must have experience in one to one caseload, assessments, CBT and talking therapies. You must demonstrate an interest in multi-agency and multi-disciplinary work and be familiar with evidence-based practice.
As a CAMHS Practitioner you will benefit from:
* Flexibility with working hours
* Competitive Pay rate
* Training Opportunities
* Long Contract
Skills and experience needed:
* Show excellent CAMHS experience
* Able to complete urgent assessments
* Extensive experience of working as a CAMHS Practitioner
* Core profession such as social worker, nurse or OT
* Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
* Experience of a wide range of young people's mental health presentations
* Can work well independently and as part of the team
* HCPC/NMC registered
* Qualified as a Social Worker/RMN/OT
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.