Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding - Dudley - £23 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a adult safeguarding team in Dudley.
Successful candidates will ideally have knowledge of care act, mental capacity act and adult safeguarding is essential. As a adults social worker you will have knowledge of strength based assessment and working knowledge of statutory services. You will have good interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team. Knowledge of interagency working and supporting vulnerable people in the community is vital.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Friendly and supportive team
* Flexible working
* Availability to work from home
Duties of this Adult Safeguaridng role:
* To have advanced skills and knowledge in assessment, support planning and the management of risks for individuals and be able to apply council policy and support customers to manage risks appropriately
* To practice in line with legal requirements, demonstrating a detailed understanding of the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act
* To undertake best interest decision making, including convening and chairing best interest meetings to fulfil legal requirements of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
* To advise, guide and support colleagues to meets legal, procedure and practice requirements
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously worked in a qualified role
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.