Social Worker - Adults Hospital Discharge - Lincoln, Lincolnshire - £26 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a adults hospital discharge team in Lincoln.
As a hospital social worker you will require excellent assessment skills and the ability to work with a wide range of professionals championing the voice of the Citizen at all times. Succesful candidate must have previous experience working in a hospital discharge role.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
* Good level of client interaction
* Well managed team
* Autonomy in role
* 3/4 star local authority
* Competitive rate of pay
Responsibilities as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
* Manage a caseload, within appropriate level of responsibility, which will include the more vulnerable individuals or those with complex problems and may be expected to accept responsibility for action in relation to the liberty or safety of individuals.
* Assess peoples social care needs, undertake financial assessments and identify any non social care needs such as health care or housing and acting accordingly.
* Undertake a range of community care and safeguarding assessments in accordance with relevant statutory requirements, identifying risks, needs and options including self-directed support options.
* Work with individuals, families, carers and communities to help them make informed choices and decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
* Maintain and update cases notes and other records, write reports as required; if required, give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously have worked in a statutory adults social work role
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.