Social Worker - Emergency Duty Team - Telford - £30 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced adult social worker for a role within a busy emergency duty team for a client based in Telford.
The service will provide various functions including the out of hours aspect of the statutory role addressing any urgent vulnerable adult safeguarding alerts and any other unforeseen adult social care crisis which needs urgent response. In addition, the team will support the council's housing department in relation to emergency out of hours housing provision issues.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Best Pay rate in the area
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Working collaboratively across all disciplines to continuously promote the needs of this client group and provide a service when it is indicated that without the provision of a service a child/young person or adult would suffer significant harm or hardship.
* Have proven case work experience of working with adults with mental health needs and related social difficulties, including child/young person/adult safeguarding protection issues.
* Be expected to deal with vulnerable adults, homelessness referrals including children/young people safeguarding referrals that arise out of office hours.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.