Mental Health Practitioner - Band 6 - Perinatal Mental Health Assessments - Cambridgeshire - £25 per hour
We are looking for a mental health practitioner to work for our client in the perinatal community mental health team.
This mental health practitioner role will include perinatal assessments, care coordination, attending clinical meetings, liaison and attend child safeguarding meetings. Relevant knowledge of legislation and experience in similar settings is required.
You will benefit from:
* Competitive pay depending on experience
* Long contract
* Flexible working hours
Responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Provide an accessible service that contributes to the continuing care of pregnant women with mental health illnesses.
* Responsibilities include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the nursing care needs of the women accessing the service and leading the care for a specified caseload.
You MUST be:
* Qualified as a social worker/RMN
* HCPC/NMC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com