Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Calderdale - £24 to £26 Per Hour
A level 2 or above social worker is required to support a busy adult hospital social work discharge team. The ideal candidate will be required to complete relevant assessments such as care act assessments and where required MCA and BI assessments.
Individual will need to work well in a high pressured multi-disciplinary environment to ensure safe and timely discharges take place to avoid delayed transfers in care. This post is 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
* Varied caseload
* Good level of client interaction
* Autonomy in role
* Settled team
Duties as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
* Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
* Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
* Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
* Carry out assessments in hospital
* Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
* Support the needs of the service user's carers
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.