Social Worker - Care Act Assessments - East Riding - £23 per hour
This post is for a social worker who will complete Care Act assessments. The post is based within County Hall in Beverley.
* Rare opportunity to complete assessments
* Working in a rural area
* Flexible start and finish times
* Opportunity to work from home
* Knowledge and experience in completing Care Act assessments
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Experience of completing safeguarding enquiries
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.