Senior Social Worker - Children and Families - Gloucestershire - £35 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a qualified senior social worker for a role within a children and families team for a client based in Gloucestershire.
As a children and families' social worker, you will bring your ideas and suggestions to drive our challenging journey of improvement and put Gloucestershire on the map for delivering more positive outcomes. As well as this, you will be handling complex but manageable caseloads whilst helping delivery of a strategy that puts children and young people at the beginning, middle and end of everything we do, with all the support and resources you need to do it.
Benefits of this Senior Social Work Role:
* Competitive rate of pay
* Opportunity for progression
* Supportive management and team
Duties of this Senior Social Work Role:
* To be responsible for complex caseloads allocated, which may include complex case assessment and supervision, including planned intensive interventions of looked after children, parents, carers, child protection and children in need.
* Implement, monitor and review plans within multi-agency meetings relating to the assessed complex needs of children, young people and their families/courts in all cases.
* Develop effective working partnerships with those within their families, carers and significant others in the light of the child/young person.
* Liaise and work with other professionals and agencies to achieve optimal outcomes for children and young people.
* To maintain personal and professional training and development to meet the challenging demands of the job.
* Compile reports to case conferences and court/statutory panels in accordance with statutory procedures and practice.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.