Social Care Assessor - Devon - £19 - £24 per hour
Our client is looking for a full time social care assessor to join the Exeter and East Social Care Teams within DPT and this role will be located at either Exeter, Exmouth or Honiton Offices.
This role will involve Care Act 2014 assessments and aiming to reduce waiting lists as well as the review of placements and packages of care. The successful candidate will be supporting ward discharges, reducing the overdue review list and dealing with Mental Capacity assessments if required. Previous experience of working with people with mental health difficulties would be desirable.
Benefits as a Social Care Assessor:
* All home working
* No caseload
Candidates must have:
* NVQ level 2 Health and Social Care
* Knowledge and understanding of Care Act 2014 legislation.
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Social work qualification ideally
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.