Mental Health Practitioner (QSW, RMN or OT) - Devon - £35 per hour
We are looking for a full time mental health practitioner for a CMHT in Devon. The agency worker will deliver high quality mental health services, the role involves managing a defined caseload.
The focus of this role will be providing continuous assessment and treatment to people with mental health difficulties and their carers. This will include recovery co-ordination and care management functions, liaison with statutory and non-statutory organisations. The post holder will be an effective member of the multi-disciplinary team. Must have professional qualification (Nurse, OT, Social Work).
As a Mental Health Practitioner you will benefit from:
* High rate of pay
* Great location
* Long contract
* Fantastic team
Requirements as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Provide the opportunity for a forward thinking and experienced individual to develop and implement safe, sound and supportive services that embrace the provision of holistic care.
* Have previous experience working in a mental health role.
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligble to work in the UK
* Social work qualified
* Experienced with mentalhealth experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.