Social Worker - Integrated Community Assessment - Telford - £30 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a Integrated Community Assessment Team in Telford.
As a successful candidate it is essential to have confidence in multi-agency working and a passion for supporting people to lead the best lives possible and to have the values and knowledge of delivering strengths-based, personalised assessments. Previous statutory experience is required.
Benefits as a Integrated Community Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Responsibilities as a Integrated Community Social Worker:
* Carrying out Mental Capacity Assessment
* Undertaking strength-based reviews within the community
* Provide care plans to service users
* Support training and development within outreach teams
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.