Mental Health Practitioner - Band 6 - Cambridgeshire - £25 per hour
We are looking for a mental health practitioner to join our clients mental health inreach team.
In this role you will be responsible for keeping the patient at the centre of care, ensuring patient and carer (where possible) participation in decision making. You will provide a high standard of care in line with prison guidelines and nursing intervention within a prison environment. You will work as part of a multi disciplinary team working with the MDT to develop and formulate care plans and risk management plans using HCR-20 and ESRA approaches.
As a Mental Health Practitioner you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay dependent on experience
* Long contract
* Flexible working hours
* Be an innovative thinker and be able to form effective relationships.
* Provide the opportunity for a forward thinking and experienced individual to develop and implement safe, sound and supportive services that embrace the provision of holistic care.
* Have previous experience working in a mental health role.
As a Mental Health Practitioner you MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligble to work in the UK
* Social work qualified
* Experienced with mental health experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.