Social Worker - Locality - Sutton - £35 Per Hour
Sutton's locality teams work within specific local areas to provide consistent social care support to children and young people who are living at home on a plan.
Sutton take a restorative practice approach - working collaboratively and in partnership with children, young people, and families to develop action plans that address both the presenting concerns and the underlying difficulties. The teams work across the tiers of need and liaise with multi-agency partners.
* Competitive pay
* Varied and manageable caseloads
* Professional development
* Supportive supervision
* Liaising with other professionals
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
* Attending court
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Single assessments
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license
* Social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.