Social Worker - Adults Supporting Care - Newham - £28 - £30 per hour
We are looking for a social worker to work within the adults supporting care team as part of the operational safeguarding cluster in Newham. The social worker will be central in the success of our work in safeguarding vulnerable individuals living in Newham.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrates skills and knowledge that contribute effectively to the Safeguarding process:
* Awareness and application of a range of local and national policy and procedural frameworks when undertaking Safeguarding activity
* Ensure service users / carers are supported appropriately to understand Safeguarding issues to maximise their decision making
* Understand how best evidence is achieved
* Understand when to use emergency systems to Safeguard adults
* Maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date records
Responsibilities as a Adults Supporting Care Social Worker include:
* Undertaking section 42 safeguarding enquiries
* Undertaking Mental Capacity assessments alongside best interest decisions
* Promoting customers choices, control and independence
* Arranging appropriate care and placing customers in nursing or residential homes if required
* Working in partnership with other professionals
* Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilised to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.