Senior Social Worker - Locality - Blyth - £31 Per Hour
We are currently looking for a senior social worker to join a locality team, based in Blyth.
This senior social work role will involve holding complex cases therefore you will need an extensive understanding of court proceedings and experience working with PLO and court cases. Within this role you will be expected to support other team members with less experience in the court arena.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Senior pay rate
* Regular supervision
* Opportunity to coach/mentor less experienced team members
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* To carry a workload requiring exemplary practice in situations of high complexity within the area of children's safeguarding, exercising a degree of autonomy.
* Regular supervision will be in accordance with the departmental supervision policy.
* If required, to provide direct supervision to staff as directed by the deputy team manager.
* To coach/mentor less experienced team members.
* To work within relevant current legislation and the procedural framework of Northumberland county council.
* To work collaboratively with service users and their families to assess their needs and plan and deliver services in accordance with the social work locality team's service area.
* Post holders will be required to act as a practice educator.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.