Social Worker - Adults Discharge to Assess Team - Norfolk - £30 - £32 per hour
We urgently require an adults social worker to work in a adults discharge to assess team in Norfolk.
Posts will be at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Supporting adults in and around Norfolk rehabilitate so they are ready to be integrated back in to the community. We work in an integrated service with support from NHS and 3rdSector colleagues based in the same team. We work alongside a discharge to assess process run by therapists , picking up patients who are not suitable for that discharge route.
Benefits as a Adults Discharge to Assess Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
* Liaising with a team of social workers and case coordinators
* Undertaking assessments
* Participating in team meetings
* Arranging and implementing care plans
* Facilitate discharged from A&E and CDU
* Arranging urgent support and intervention to client in community to avoid hospital admissions
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK license holder
* Previous Hospital or Assessment experience is required
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.