Adults Social Worker - Hospital Team - Lincolnshire - £28 per hour
Our client in Lincolnshire urgently requires a number of experienced social workers to work in a hospital team in Lincolnshire.
The successful candidate will be required to provide long-term care and support to enable patients, their families and carers to live healthily and independently. As a hospital social worker, you will be directly working with service users and carers to assess needs, assets and risks to independence. Successful candidates must have previous statutory hospital experience.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Duties of this Hospital role:
* Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
* Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
* Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
* Carry out assessments in hospital
* Support the needs of the service user's carers
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.