Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
We require an experienced social worker to work in a adult safeguarding team in Derbyshire. The successful candidate will be required to have a full UK license, as the area is the South Dales and rural.
Successful social workers will be required to undertake Care act assessments, support planning, reviews, MCA and Best Interest Meetings. Duties also consist of leading on safeguarding's, and co working cases with other colleagues.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Great team
* Good local authority
* Long-term contract
Responsibilities as a Adult Safeguarding Social Worker:
* To have advanced skills and knowledge in assessment, support planning and the management of risks for individuals and be able to apply council policy and support customers to manage risks appropriately
* To practice in line with legal requirements, demonstrating a detailed understanding of the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act
* To undertake best interest decision making, including convening and chairing best interest meetings to fulfil legal requirements of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
* To advise, guide and support colleagues to meets legal, procedure and practice requirements
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously worked in a qualified role
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.