Social Worker - Transformation Team - Lambeth - £28 per hour
We have an exciting new opportunity available in Lambeth for an experienced social worker to work in a transformation/learning disabilities team.
In this role as a social worker on the transformation team, you will be focusing on efficiency projects within Direct Payment delivery for Integrated Disability service and Older Peoples services. Key tasks to undertake:
* Care Act assessments
* Develop support plans
* Embed new DP policies and guidance challenge misuse of Direct Payment funding streams
* Identify alternative funding streams Increase independence
Benefits as a Transformation Social Worker:
* Competitive rate of pay
* Great public transport links
* Relevant training opportunities
* CV enhancement
Responsibilities as a Transformation Social Worker:
* The aim of the team is to undertake strengths-based reassessments and reviews of individuals living in the community who are in receipt of domiciliary care services.
* The team consists of Social Workers and Occupational Therapists who work together to support individuals in identifying their strengths and achieving positive outcomes.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes