Senior Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Hillingon - £30 - £32 per hour
We require a senior social worker to work in a adults review team in Hillingdon.
In this role as a senior social worker you will conduct schedule reviews for all adult client groups. Predominantly older people with learning difficulties and some related to mental health.
Benefits as a Adults Assessment Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Adults Assessment Social Worker:
* To work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team providing consistent, timely, quality and financially sustainable social work services to adults, their carers and their families.
* To improve outcomes for adults, enabling them to have security, stability and enabling them to develop independence.
* To maintain high standards of professional practice and to provide social work services to adults in accordance with the legislative and regulatory framework and departmental guidance and procedure.
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.