Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding - Cornwall - £24 - £28 per hour
We require an experienced social worker to work to work in a adults needs/safeguarding team in Cornwall working with adults presenting a wide range of needs.
In this role as a social worker you will have the ability to respond promptly, carry out proportionate assessment and recording,working closely with community, colleagues and health partners as required. Previous skills in mental capacity assessment, establishing best interests and knowledge of safeguarding is essential.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Flexible working
* Supportive team
Duties as a Adult Safeguarding Social Worker:
* To have advanced skills and knowledge in assessment, support planning and the management of risks for individuals and be able to apply council policy and support customers to manage risks appropriately
* To practice in line with legal requirements, demonstrating a detailed understanding of the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act
* To undertake best interest decision making, including convening and chairing best interest meetings to fulfil legal requirements of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
* To advise, guide and support colleagues to meets legal, procedure and practice requirements
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously worked in a qualified role
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.